Get Involved in Manzanita
Think about what you love most about Manzanita, Nehalem and Wheeler. Is it beautiful green spaces? Year-round events? History? Musical performances? Arts & culture?
With dozens of non-profits in and around the area, chances are good that the things you enjoy most about visiting or living here run on volunteer power.
If you are looking to contribute to any of our wonderful local volunteer-run organizations, then you are in luck: they need you! No matter what your interests, there is a volunteer opportunity here just waiting for you. There’s no better way to get to know this area where there are no strangers – only friends you haven’t met yet!
So whether you’re a full-time or part-time resident, or just visit a few times a year, our community is always looking for folks to lend a hand and help enrich this place we all love. Not sure what would be a good fit? Call or email the Manzanita Visitors Center at (503).812.5510 or email@example.com and we’ll help you find the volunteer opportunity that’s just right for you!
To learn more about local organizations that need your help use the contact form below, or you can click any of the buttons below
Organizations Offering Volunteer Opportunities
- Fulcrum Community Resources
- Hoffman Center For The Arts
- Lower Nehalem Community Trust
- Friends of North Tillamook Library
- Friends of Cape Falcon Marine Reserve
- Mudd Nick Foundation
- Eugene Schmuck Foundation
- Lower Nehalem Watershed Council
- North County Recreation District
- Nehalem Valley Historical Society
- Women’s Club of Manzanita
- Emergency Volunteer Corps of Nehalem Bay
- North County Racial & Social Justice
- Pine Grove Community House